Some scars that result from measles or severe acne can be with you for life. I recall an easy home remedy that I tried and found very useful in my University days after I had an encounter with measles. For this scrub that takes away the scars and marks all you need is:
- 1/4 cup of rice, soaked overnight in water
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder (optional)
- milk-30 ml.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Coarsely grind rice in a grinder
- Add turmeric powder and milk
- Scrub affected area gently in circular motion for 3-4 minutes.
- You may want to spread the mix on all of your face and neck and leave it on for 5-10 minutes to get your skin glowing in addition to fading the scars you are working on.
Adding turmeric powder will bring glow to your skin. Turmeric is an antiseptic and is highly recommended all skin types to cure skin problems like acne, burn marks, psoriasis and much more. Its anti-inflammatory powers are used to reduce the signs of ageing, exfoliate dead skin, clear the skin and ease eczema.